We are hiring a dedicated and hardworking individual as an Accountant.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance, expanse reports as well as ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e., GST, IT, TDS, etc.), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control/Audit.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point of contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 6 Months to -2 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft
- Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with any accounting software
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account