The vital implementation and introduction of Udyog Aadhaar is an important addition to MSME. It is a basic platform for small scale businesses to help ease out various processes.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Registration:
- After registering their MSME, the applicant will receive the benefits of all the government schemes such as an easy loan, loan without guarantee, loans with subsidized rates of interest etc.
- The applicant will receive financial support for participating in foreign expos to showcase their products.
- The applicant will also be eligible for government subsidies.
- Registration would facilitate hassle-free opening of current bank accounts in the name of the business.
- It would also allow businesses to apply for government micro business loans and other such related beneficial schemes.
With two lakhs registered businesses in the MSME category, the industry is moving towards becoming organized and systematized with maximum benefits for the entrepreneurs.
What is a Udyog Aadhaar?
The main question that a number of newbie entrepreneurs have in their mind is what Udyog Aadhar really is. If you are also looking for an answer to this question, you are in the right place as you will finally get an answer here.
Udyog Aadhar is nothing but a government registration that is provided along with a recognition certificate and a unique number in order to certify small/medium businesses or enterprises.
The central motive behind the launch of this facility was to offer a way to the government to provide the maximum benefits to medium or small-scale businesses or industries in India, who are registered via MSME through their Aadhar Card Number.
The owner, director or proprietor of the entity will provide his/her 12-digit Aadhar Number, whether the enterprise or entity is a sole proprietor, an LLP, a Private limited company or anything else. It should have the recognition certificate provided via the MSME registration process.
Documents Required for Udyog Aadhar:
Below, you will find the details and documents that you will require for completing the registration process in order to obtain Udyog Aadhaar for your enterprise.
- Name and Aadhar number of the business owner (as mentioned in the Aadhar card)
- Document required as proof for SC, ST and OBC social category
- Name of your organization or enterprise
- Previous registration details of your enterprise
- Type of organization that you own
- Current address and account details
- NIC Code or National Industrial Classification Code
- The total number of workers employed at your organization
- Current activities of your firm
- Email ID and mobile number of the entrepreneur
- PAN number and the total investment made in the organization by the entrepreneur