We collect, process, store and use your data to provide you with, or make your connection with the Services. Such collected data includes:
2.1. We need to collect your data to provide you with the access to the App and Services. In certain scenarios, we need to collect certain data as required by law, or under the Terms. If you fail to provide us with that data as and when requested by us, we will not be able to perform our responsibility under the arrangement we have with you or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with features of the Services). In this case, we may have to cancel or limit your access to the Services (or part thereof).
We use different methods to collect and process personal data about you. This includes:
• Information you provide us: This is the information (including identity, contact, and device data) you agree to give us when you use our Services or when you correlate with us (for example, by email or chat, or through the App). It includes information you provide when you register to use the Services, use an App feature, share data through the App, or when you report a problem with the App and our Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of the information shared during the correspondence.
• Information we collect about you and your device: We collect your device data such as device id in order to enable single login for single user, so that you can take use of our services (App).
Please note that we do not have any control over your personal data that you may choose to make publicly available. For an example, if you post reviews, comments, or messages on the public sections of the app or on app store or play store, you’ll be doing that at your own risk. We are not responsible for third party misuse of any such data.
• We assure that we will only use your data in accordance with the applicable law. Most commonly, we will only use your data to provide you with the best services or where we need to act in accordance with a wish or demand.
• You agree and acknowledge that by using our services and by registering with our app, you authorize us. This ensures that you are aware of all the features and services of the application.
• In common, we use your data for the following purposes and activities undertaken without any direct human supervision and control:
• You agree and acknowledge that any and all information concerning to you, Whether or not you provide it directly to us, but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails, instructions from you, etc. may be collected, compiled and shared by us ONLY In order to deliver the services to you.
• You agree and acknowledge that we may share data where we are required by the law, any court, any government agency, or authority to open up such information. Such disclosures are done in good faith, and belief that it is necessary to do so for applying this policy or the terms, or in order to comply with any applicable law and regulations.
You hereby give the assurance that all your data you have provided us with is accurate, up to the date and true. When you use our services, we make the best efforts to provide you with the ability to access and correct inaccurate and imperfect data, that subject to any legal requirements.
We execute appropriate security measures to protect and keep in check with your personal data from unauthorized access, and follow the standards prescribed by the applicable law.
You agree and acknowledge to that your data will be stored and retained by us as long as it is needed to fulfill the stated purpose of the application and for a reasonable period after the termination of your account on the app or access to the services.
• The terms of this policy may change and if it does then these will be posted on the page, or notified to you by the mail. The new policy may be displayed on the screen and you may be needed to accept the changes to keep in use of app and services.
You may contact our Grievance Officer, established in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, with any enquiry relating to this Policy or your personal data.
Name: Mr. Zeeshan Ahmad Kadri
Address: 519, 5th Floor, JMD Megapolis IT Park, Sohna Road, Gurugram, Haryana
Email Address: [email protected]